**Sorry - Not available to be shipped outside the 48 Continental United States.
5.5 Inch Basic Foam Mattress for RVs
Our basic foam mattress is constructed of a high density polyurethane foam that is 5.5 inches thick. It is covered with a quilted knit cover that is backed by a flame retardant rayon fiber and seamed with Kevlar® thread to ensure safety regulations are met. In addition, it has a non-skid, fire retardant bottom. Although we are confident you will LOVE your purchase, we understand how intimidating it can be to purchase a mattress online. We offer a 120 day sleep trial, and 130 day return time-frame for your mattress purchase. Please feel free to read more about our return/refund policy here. If you need help measuring for a custom product, click here.
Here are some important facts about ALL of our mattresses:
- Made in the USA
- Meet or exceed federal safety requirements
- Mattresses are automatically enrolled in our 120 day Sleep Trial
- 10 year warranty
- FREE Shipping to the lower 48 states!
- We request a 2 week production time for all mattress purchases at this time. Please contact us for more details
- Don't see your size? Give us a call to place a custom sized order.
Consider Adding On: Keep-A-Bed Fully Enclosed Mattress Protectors!
Also Bed Bug Proof & Dust Mite Proof
After many customer requests, we are proud to announce our NEW Fully Enclosed Waterproof Mattress Covers! We make them specifically to fit the mattress sizes found in RV's & Campers. Keep your bed fully protected with our American Made Keep-A-Bed Fully Enclosed Mattress Protectors.
- Made from 100% terry cotton face, and 100% polyurethane backing.
- Made in our workroom in Antreville, SC.
- Zipper enclosure completely around the mattress to make it easy to put on and take off. Fits snug on the mattress.
- Soft and quiet, no crinkly sound when you turn over on your mattress.
- Water resistant mattress protection.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent mattress that fits our day bed.in a cabin, as well as camper.
So a few months ago I bought a 1990 Range Rover and I gutted all the interior and decided to make a camper/off road vehicle out of it so I searched and searched for a small bed and well AB Lifestyle had the perfect size and honestly a really solid price. The material quality had me amazed. All hands down this is worth buying if you need a new bed for your Chinook, RV, or camping project!