SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED A FITTED SHEET!
Our Road Ready fitted sheet are soft yet durable, easy to care for, and snug fitting! We make these specifically to fit the mattress sizes found in Airstream® Trailers! Road Ready Fitted Sheet are made of a soft 300 thread count 100% combed cotton. We use a superior quality fabric which gives you a softer sheet that is also durable with 1/2" elastic sewn all the way around, so they stay-put on your mattress!
These sheets are made specifically for the mattresses found in Airstream® Trailers.
- 40 x 91 Dinette fits mattress up to 6"
- 34 x 78 Left & Right, 38 x 75 Dinette fits mattress up to 7"
- 54 x 75 W 10" Radius fits mattress up to 8"
- 48 x 76 W 10" Radius /48 x 78 W Double Radius/54 x 78 W Double Radius /54 x 84 W Double Radius/54 x 80 Cross bed fit mattress up to 9"
- 60 x 75 W 11" Radius /60 x 75 W Head Curve /60 x 75 W 45 Degree Angles fit mattress up to 9"
- 34 x 78 Extra Deep Left & Right /34 x 80 Left & Right /36 x 80 Left & Right fits mattresses up to 10"
Have a question or don't see the size you were looking for? As always, we're happy to assist and can give you a reasonable quote on a custom size, if you have a special size request! Contact us now at 1-800-825-4533 or email us at email@example.com.
Want to look at an Airstream Size Chart - Check ours out here!
If you need help measuring for a custom product, click here
For tips and tricks on how to de-wrinkle your cotton sheets, click here!
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This sheet fit perfectly. It simplified making the bed and gives us a smooth sleeping surface. The ‘hand’ is soft and comfortable. So I decided to go back and buy the mattress pad!
Sweet soft cotton too. Thank you for making this product!
We are very pleased with these custom fit bottom sheets for our Airstream twin beds. They washed up very soft and fit snug without slipping. I highly recommend and will purchase a second set in the future.
Buy and make.your bed
I'm very happy with the fit of the bottom sheet. I tried using a regular queen sheet on our first trip, but it was messy. It was worth making the investment in this one.